Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/07/01 14:35:42 UTC

Re: XML Graphics: draft charter, draft resolution update, items to discuss

What's the result of this discussion? I don't think I really get it. I
think that contributors and committers are sufficiently defined, except
that the definition is not sufficiently acknowledged. But we've managed
to make a non-Java person a FOP committer as he deserved IMO (ok, it
took two attempts).

Jeremias Maerki

Re: XML Graphics: draft charter, draft resolution update, items to discuss

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.
On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 02:35:42PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> What's the result of this discussion? I don't think I really get it. I
> think that contributors and committers are sufficiently defined, except
> that the definition is not sufficiently acknowledged. But we've managed
> to make a non-Java person a FOP committer as he deserved IMO (ok, it
> took two attempts).

That no one supported my suggestion of non-committer team members.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl