Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajiv Jacob Cheriyan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/12 15:05:39 UTC

QPID Connection state

Hi All,

When i try to connect to the broker this is the message that I am
getting. Any pointers as to what is going wrong?

WARNING: State not achieved within permitted time.  Current state
AMQState: id = 1 name: CONNECTION_NOT_STARTED, desired state:
[AMQState: id = 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN, AMQState: id = 6 name:
CONNECTION_CLOSED]

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: QPID Connection state

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Rajiv,

> When i try to connect to the broker this is the message that
> I am getting. Any pointers as to what is going wrong?
>
> WARNING: State not achieved within permitted time.  Current state
> AMQState: id = 1 name: CONNECTION_NOT_STARTED, desired state:
> [AMQState: id = 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN, AMQState: id = 6
> name: CONNECTION_CLOSED]

What client is this from?

My guess is that the connection to the broker is timing out before being
established. Is there a firewall or similar that's blocking the
connection?

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org