Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Guozhong (Richard) Wang" <gu...@oracle.com> on 2005/07/01 16:43:23 UTC

maven copy-deps target

Hi,

The maven "copy-deps" target is missing in the latest JackRabbit build.
Can anybody tell me how to collect all the dependent jar files used to
build and run JackRabbit?

thanks,
Richard

Re: maven copy-deps target

Posted by "Guozhong (Richard) Wang" <gu...@oracle.com>.
Stefan,

That works. Thanks.

Richard

Re: maven copy-deps target

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On 7/1/05, Guozhong (Richard) Wang <gu...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The maven "copy-deps" target is missing in the latest JackRabbit build.
> Can anybody tell me how to collect all the dependent jar files used to
> build and run JackRabbit?

it's in the 'core' subproject:

cd core
maven copy-deps