Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Amar <am...@atharvasoftware.com> on 2009/01/23 07:57:28 UTC

StringIndexOutOfBoundsException with 2.0.9

Hello,

We are trying upgrade our cxf version from 2.0.4-incubator to 2.0.9. We have updated all the dependencies required to pom.xml file.

Seeing weird expection

{"XMLFault":{"faultstring":"java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1"}}

Any idea why this appear. I can be able to see logging witten by loggingInterceptors for inbound message. there is just the inbound message but no outbound message. The request don't even land into service implementation class.

Any idea, that would be much helpful.

Thanks,
-Amar

Re: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException with 2.0.9

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Is there any stack traces or anything in the server side logs?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org