Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Raghavan Mahadevan - NPD, Chennai" <ra...@npd.hcltech.com> on 2004/06/09 13:26:09 UTC

RE: Error WSAEWOULDBLOCK occured while raising SOAP request for t he deployed web service method !

Hi,

I have created a DLL by name "Calculator" with functions to add, subtract,
multiply and divide numbers.
I have integrated the Axis with Apache2 and deployed the DLL as a Web
Service as per the instructions given in Axis-C++
Website. Am able to see the WSDL file in the browser also.  The .wsdl file
enclosed here for your perusal. When raising
a soap request to call add function with appropriate arguments the system
responds an error saying that "WSAEWOULDBLOCK".

I tested the DLL using a C++ client to check whether function call works
fine or not. I found that its working fine.
>From net, I found the reason for "WSAEWOULDBLOCK" error and enclosed as
under:-

"
Question
Why do I get a WSAEWOULDBLOCK error when I run my program.

Answer
This means that you are setting up your program as a non-blocking sockets
program, however the computer is telling you that it would have to create a
blocked connection to the socket.
"

Pl. let me know your candid opinion to solve the problem soon.

Thanks & Regards,
M.Raghavan