Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/29 16:53:15 UTC

[HEADS-UP] Artemis release next week..

I plan to do an artemis release some time next week (around Wed)

I will check on pending PRs... (please give me a hand also on merging stuff)

if there's anything you need my attention on a particular PR please
mention it here on this thread..

I will make sure we merge the Jakarta integration before this release BTW.

I am also postponing JDK upgrade for a release after this, given
Wildfly (Emmanuel) request to keep the next release as JDK 8 due to
JavaEE needs.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] Artemis release next week..

Posted by Christoph Läubrich <ma...@laeubi-soft.de>.
The changes are rather small and local nothing real big, I'll prepare
the PR tomorrow it might be easier to judge then.

I'll try to provide an example demonstration SASL-SCRAM with Apache
cupid client along with the PR do demonstrate the usage!

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Beware that I will have to retag the release...

performance-jmh were part of the source, but not part of the release,
so the pom didn't get updated.

I will redo and retag the release.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I tested the PR and merged it.