Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/20 11:47:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Whiteboard JMX Exporter 0.2.0

Hi,

I want to release a first 0.2.0 version of the JMX Exporter which I am
currently working on in the Sling Whiteboard. The scope of this bundle
is quite tight, but I want to give a first shot.

Also, this gives me a chance to try out my freshly gained PMC Mojo :-)

Staging repository:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2648/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2648 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,

https://cqdump.joerghoh.de
Twitter: @joerghoh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Whiteboard JMX Exporter 0.2.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

Am Mo., 20. Juni 2022 um 13:47 Uhr schrieb Jörg Hoh
<jh...@googlemail.com.invalid>:

> Hi,
>
> I want to release a first 0.2.0 version of the JMX Exporter which I am
> currently working on in the Sling Whiteboard. The scope of this bundle
> is quite tight, but I want to give a first shot.
>
> Also, this gives me a chance to try out my freshly gained PMC Mojo :-)
>

> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2648/

> signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2648 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Jörg Hoh,
>
> https://cqdump.joerghoh.de
> Twitter: @joerghoh

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Whiteboard JMX Exporter 0.2.0

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
+1

Am Mo., 20. Juni 2022 um 13:47 Uhr schrieb Jörg Hoh <jhoh228@googlemail.com

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,

https://cqdump.joerghoh.de
Twitter: @joerghoh

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release Apache Sling Whiteboard JMX Exporter 0.2.0

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Robert pointed me to the section "We currently do not release code from
this repository" of
https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/blob/master/README.md (which I
overlooked).

Therefor I cancel this vote, and will followup on dev@sling how to deal