Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si> on 2008/04/18 15:10:37 UTC

Lotus Domino LDAP

Hi all

I just started using the LDAP browser, and I'm trying to connect to Domino
LDAP. I'm constantly receiving an error:

Error while reading entry
 Bad DN :
 Can't set Base DN entry

Also, when defining a connection there was an error about reading a
schema...

I know that Domino is not the people's first choice for an LDAP server,
but still, this is what we have set up. Is there any way to use it?

Thanks and Best regards,
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si

Re: Lotus Domino LDAP

Posted by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si>.
Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. First let me say that I did manage to get it to
work by doing some more digging on the Internet and comming up with the
answer to what Base DN should be on the Domino server. (o=something)

Putting that into the connection wizard made the error go away.

Other than that, Eclipse is 3.3.last, plug-in is 1.1 and OS is Windows XP,
and server is Domino 7.0.3

Thanks again and best regards,
---

Re: Lotus Domino LDAP