Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oliver Heard <ol...@afinite.co.uk> on 2012/06/22 09:39:48 UTC

Re: _type/n/ class duplicates

Hi Esti,

We ended up abandoning ADB for our bindings and using JAXB. If you pass
-d jaxbri you'll get much more usable JAXB bindings. For some reason -d
jaxb gave us problems (exceptions during generation), assuming the ri is
for "reference implementation" but unsure.

Out of curiosity are the WSDLs you're using generated by MS Visual Studio?

I hope using JAXB resolves your issue, if not you could try JiBX
although you'll need to recreate the XSD embedded in the WSDL as a
standalone schema if you want to pass it to codegen, JAXB doesn't have
this problem.

Regards,
Oli