Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2016/03/28 00:53:01 UTC

答复: Trafodion 1.3 Sandbox

Hi, Pierre,

One can also use ‘dcscheck’ to show the ODBC/JDBC port number if one not using the standard port number in http://trafodion.apache.org/port-assignment.html
For example, 23400 was used by another application and one have to change it.

Thanks,
Ming

#6: Open the browser and open Ambari to start all services didn't work. Starting this requires a userId and password too. So I couldn't continue.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>> wrote:
Hi there All-

I have created a Trafodion 1.3 VirtualBox VM with HDP 2.2.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i2fk4nbpltw11m/trafodion_1.3.ova?dl=0

Instructions

1.  Download sandbox (this will take a bit of time :))
2.  Import Sandbox into VirtualBox
3.  Under "Settings-> Network" you will need to toggle these settings to match your set up, so that you have an internet connect on the VM and a way to access the VM via putty/winscp etc. This will take some experimenting on your part. HDP has issues starting up if this isn't set correcting.
4.  Start VM
5.  Select "other" at log in: root/traf123 or log in as trafodion/traf123
6.  Open Firefox -> Open Ambari (localhost:8080) -> Start All services
7.  Once everything is started open a terminal -> hbase shell -> status (If no errors come up then everything started correctly... do not try to start Trafodion if HDFS/HBase has not come up).
8.  sudo su trafodion
9.  sqstart
10. sqlci -> create table -> get table

Thanks! Let me know if you have any issues or feedback :)

Amanda Moran