Posted to user@flume.apache.org by rajesh mandava <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 15:21:10 UTC

according to custom logging pattern -- data should be stored in the hadoop

Hi,

I just started using flume 1.2,

(as we provided in log4j.xml),according to that

please suggest me , according to custom logging pattern provided in my
application --  data should be stored in the hadoop.

Please give me ur suggestions with sample code.

BestRegards
Raj

according to custom logging pattern -- data should be stored in the hadoop

Posted by rajesh mandava <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just started using flume 1.2,

(as we provided in log4j.xml),according to that

please suggest me , according to custom logging pattern provided in my
application --  data should be stored in the hadoop.

Please give me ur suggestions with sample code.

Thanks in advance

BestRegards
Raj