Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jorge Ventura <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/30 17:07:36 UTC

[users@httpd] ap_log_rerror doesn't log debug and info level

Hi,
I have apache2 configured in the LogLevel debug but when I try
to log some messages in the error levl debug or info it doesn't
work.

This works for notice or above.
ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
pool");

These doesn't work.
ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_DEBUG, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
pool");
ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_INFO, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
pool");

I have been reading the documentation with no success.

I found debug messages from other modules in the error_log but not from
my modules.

Thanks in advance,
Ventura

Re: [users@httpd] ap_log_rerror doesn't log debug and info level

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Jorge
Ventura<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have apache2 configured in the LogLevel debug but when I try
> to log some messages in the error levl debug or info it doesn't
> work.
>
> This works for notice or above.
> ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_NOTICE, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
> pool");
>

> These doesn't work.
> ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_DEBUG, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
> pool");
> ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_INFO, 0, r, "%s", "Initializing Global
> pool");

If these are early in initialization, try searching around for
APLOG_STARTUP usage?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com