Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jmeter list <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/28 20:06:06 UTC

while loop bug? (within a foreach), enters the loop on every other iteration

Hi All,
  I am having a problem with a while loop controller inside of a foreach controller. It seems that jmeter enters the while loop every other foreach iteration (i reset the loopflag to true before it get to the while loop and to false once it gets inside of while)

  -Foreach
      *while loop

  I am attaching a test jmx file to show this example.

  Can you tell me what I am doing wrong and how come it skips over the while loop every other iteration?

  Thanks,
  Ken