Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Ivanov, Ivelin" <Iv...@bmc.com> on 2002/04/16 22:09:23 UTC

Great piece of work

Just wanted to tell you guys how surprised I am with James !

Downloaded it for the first time, installed and configured with new accounts
and filtering rules in less than an hour. That includes reading the Config
docs too.

Compared to my previous experience with SendMail, QMail and IIS SNMP
service, ....
this was just a brieze... I almost want to do it again ;)

Congrats !

Ivelin

	-= Ivelin =-

RE: Great piece of work

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.
Ivelin,
Thank you, lets hope you still like it after you've lived with it for a
while ;-)
d.