Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/07/17 06:43:32 UTC

What's left to do for Maven migration?

Hi guys,

So right now, I sort of lost track of what’s still left to do on your wish list for a successful maven migration.
If someone could compile a list of things to do, I would gladly work on those issues. Must admit that I lost track a little on the confluence page.

Chris

Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
Sounds reasonable. Thanks!

— Dale

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.