Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/03/06 09:47:10 UTC

builds meeting

Hi All,

I'd like to try and have Github attend one more builds meeting, to
clarify and finalise some discussions.

Please add your discussion items (not necessarily GH related) to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Builds+Agenda+2021-03-11

I'm aiming for the 11th, but may be pushed out depending on Githubs
availability

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Fwd: builds meeting

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,
there is a meeting taking place in two days organized by the
builds@ASF around the use of GitHub Actions for CI. We're using GitHub
Actions quite a lot, so it might be interesting to participate. I'll
try to make it to the meeting also. If you have a topic to discuss,
please feel free to add it to the list in the wiki (linked below),

zoran

Re: builds meeting

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Sorry, totally forgot to cancel, the meeting was tentative based on Githubs
attendance and
I havent pinned them down yet

Apologies, will get a new date  set up once confirmed

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: builds meeting