Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Michał Narajowski <mi...@codecoup.pl> on 2017/04/18 10:58:14 UTC

Console improvements - newtmgr and OIC over shell

Hi,

I implemented some console improvements and submitted a pull request
here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/230

Marko pointed out that it breaks newtmgr and OIC over shell. Should I
fix those issues or can we drop support for that? How many people care
about it?

Best regards,
Michał

Re: Console improvements - newtmgr and OIC over shell

Posted by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com>.
I for one am really looking forward to rtt as I dont have serial on several
off the shelf devices Im working with.

Posted by Łukasz Rymanowski <lu...@codecoup.pl>.

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.

Posted by Kevin Townsend <ke...@adafruit.com>.