Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Manfred Paul <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/08 15:28:15 UTC

Installing Apache Bigtop using Ambari

Hi,

I am working with Ambari (Hortonworks) for quite some time now and I was wondering if I could install and configure Apache Bigtop using Ambari.

I would like to use the Blueprint API of Ambari to generate Bigtop clusters as well as the integrated configuration checks.

Thanks

Manfred

Re: Installing Apache Bigtop using Ambari

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Yes, Yuqi has made contributions towards this. We would appreciate if you
can try it out as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhC7_IYRPxI&t=651s

Ganesh

--