Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2007/04/26 17:38:52 UTC

Who wants my spam? - seriously

As many of you know, I do front end spam filtering and I block a lot of
spam. I have been feeding some of this blocked spam to others who can
use it to mine for information like IPs to block, virus infected hosts,
URIBL etc. I also have several feeds as to what kind of spam you want
and I add headers storing the IP address and host name of the server
that sent it to me.

If you are running a service that provides free services to the world I
will give you this data for free. If you are a commercial filtering
business that doesn't provide free services to the world then I have
these feeds for sale. Several of the blacklists some of you already use
gets spam from me. I hate spam and want to help fight it.

So - if anyone is interested in my feeds let me know and I can set you up.

Marc Perkel
http://www.junkemailfilter.com