Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/27 18:58:05 UTC

No debugging info

I have a workspace that consists of a number of projects. The main project
is a Flex application, other projects are libraries. What's happening is
that when I debug it from FB no debugging info exists in these libraries
and as a result no breakpoints are working. The libraries are referenced
using their swc files. So, looks like the swc files are not getting
compiled with the debugging data.
Any idea what to check? I am using FB 4.7 and SDK 4.1.

Thanks

Re: No debugging info

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try running fdb to see if the problem is in the Java version or in the
Flex code.  Maybe you are defaulting to an old or broken version of Java.

Re: No debugging info

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Getting an error:

Re: No debugging info