Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/01/27 21:03:41 UTC

re: can't inherit from final class

Hello,
  I am trying to figure out where this error message is, as my web
service complains that it Cannot inherit from final class.
  The last two errors are at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:1664)

  I have the webservice working on one machine, but on another machine,
where I have limited access rights, I get this error. I am trying to
test out the BindingStub class when I get this error.

  Thank you for any ideas how I can determine what final class is trying
to be extended.