Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/07/13 15:12:43 UTC

Please fix this in CVS before 2.0beta2 [Fwd: Re: ./build.sh - permission denied]

Can someone make sure that the scripts in CVS have the propper permissions
on them so that when we create our distributions, we don't have embarrassing
mistakes like this one.

> Hello there,
>
> I am unable to build the cocoon2, i downloaded the cocoon-2.0-b1.tar
> from xml.apache.org, and untarred it  in a directory.  When i try to
> build using  ./build.sh -Dinclude......... i  get permission denied,
> why is  it so????  i am in  the root while doing  this.  Can anybody
> help.  Pleaseeeeeeee.

chmod 755 build.sh

--Arnaud

Re: Please fix this in CVS before 2.0beta2 [Fwd: Re: ./build.sh - permission denied]

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Can someone make sure that the scripts in CVS have the propper permissions
> on them so that when we create our distributions, we don't have embarrassing
> mistakes like this one.

They already have propper permission in CVS as a result from beta1
production.

Giacomo