Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/05/15 21:07:19 UTC

Re: "Official" name of LDAP Studio

Hey thanks for posting this to the list Emmanuel.

BTW I think this should be a public discussion on the dev list.  I say this
only
because our users may give us some better suggestions.  I hope no one minds
I am just going to post this to the dev/user lists.

Regarding this idea:  if we go with Apache Directory Studio and have
subnames
for the various applications supported by the Suite then I think we're still
going to
need to change the name of the RCP application no?

I'm just trying to think of how this idea will manifest itself in the
product and what
that means with respect to our site and our releases.

Alex