Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/16 20:35:57 UTC

Calling Airavata rest services with JQuery clients

Hi,

I have some html/js clients which are calling Airavata rest services. I was
using the rest services that were there in the sandbox area. Recently, the
rest services were moved to Airavata trunk. When I start using the Airavata
trunk's rest service webapp, it's having security enabled. What are the
additional headers that my client should send in the request?

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/

Re: Calling Airavata rest services with JQuery clients

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amila,

Thanks for the quick response. For now I'm testing the updated rest
services with security disabled. Once I'm done with it, I will update my
JQuery clients to have security headers.

Thanks,
Heshan.

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Heshan,