Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoxiang Yu <hi...@126.com> on 2019/08/05 02:19:11 UTC

Re:关于kylin on druid的问题

Hi friends,
  As far as I know, kylin didn't provided release package for Kylin on Druid, I guess you have to package yourself.
  1. How to package it?
      1. clone the source code and checkout to kylin-on-druid
      2. build a binary Package as normal, please refer to http://kylin.apache.org/development/howto_package.html
  2. In which version of druid did this tested?
      In the November of 2018, I tested kylin-on-druid on CDH5.15 using the latest druid(actually it is 0.11), everything works well. I am not sure if newer version of druid or other hadoop distribution (such as HDP2.x) works, but I guess it will work as expected. Besides, I am not familiar with Imply, I do not test it.

  By the way, this article which in Chinese (https://kyligence.io/zh/blog/why-meituan-develop-kylin-on-druid-2/), may help you about the usage of kylin-on-druid.
  If you have more question or I make any mistake, please let me know.

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019-08-05 09:06:51,"Excalibur" <97...@qq.com> 写道:
同求,发现kylin on druid的资料太少了,不知道怎么正式的使用