Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2001/02/12 22:13:33 UTC

Tomcat 4 mod_webapp segmentation fault bug

Tomcat 4 mod_webapp segmentation fault bug.

If I start apache, then start tomcat 4, the apache process will
seg fault when a request gets mapped to tomcat.  If I reload apache,
the problem is fixed.

[Mon Feb 12 14:55:08 2001] [notice] child pid 19336 exit signal Segmentation
Fault (11)

Apache 1.3.9
SunOS slate.spg.more.net 5.7 Generic_106541-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250
$ java -server -version
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-RC)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.3.0-RC, mixed mode)
Latest tomcat 4 from CVS.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: Tomcat 4 mod_webapp segmentation fault bug

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> wrote:

> Tomcat 4 mod_webapp segmentation fault bug.
>
> If I start apache, then start tomcat 4, the apache process will
> seg fault when a request gets mapped to tomcat.  If I reload apache,
> the problem is fixed.

Ok... It seems a problem in the initialization routines of Warp... I'm
digging into it...

    Pier

Pier P. Fumagalli                              <ma...@betaversion.org>