Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Steven Woody <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 16:03:28 UTC

$Rev$

how do i have $Rev$ updated with the single global revision number
rather than the local one for the only file which includes the
keyword?  the manual point me to a tool svnversion but no details was
given.  could you help?

thanks.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.

Re: $Rev$

Posted by Martin Schröder <ma...@oneiros.de>.
2007/6/22, Steven Woody <na...@gmail.com>:
> how do i have $Rev$ updated with the single global revision number
> rather than the local one for the only file which includes the
> keyword?  the manual point me to a tool svnversion but no details was
> given.  could you help?

RTFAQ

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#version-value-in-source

Best