Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/09/17 10:43:40 UTC

Re: Unwrapping AxisFaults - urgent

Hi Alireza,

> Is there a utility like AxisFault.makeFault(Exception), but working in
> the opposite way ?

I don't know any easy way (such as you ask in the question), but I can show
you a hard way.

The SecurityException is in the "detail" part of the response message. So
the SecurityException will be stored as an array of Elements in the
AxisFault. You can get this array of Element from AxisFault and recreate the
SecurityException at the client side.

Dimuthu.