Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Haeyoon Cho <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/23 08:17:48 UTC

GSoC 2019: Final report

Hi all,

Summer has nearly come to an end and so is the GSoC. To wrap up the
project, I have listed down the works done here
<https://github.com/hy00nc/GSoC2019/blob/master/FinalReport.md>. It was a
great summer to cooperate with the Nemo community and I have learned a lot
from it. Thanks again for the support and I will contribute to Nemo
actively after the summer too :)

Best,
Haeyoon Cho

Re: GSoC 2019: Final report

Posted by Zhiyuan Gao <ga...@ccns.ncku.edu.tw>.
Yes I will.
I will summarize everything in the project documentation PR.

Re: GSoC 2019: Final report

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Gao!

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: GSoC 2019: Final report

Posted by Zhiyuan Gao <ga...@ccns.ncku.edu.tw>.
Sure!

Re: GSoC 2019: Final report

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Gao,

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: GSoC 2019: Final report

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Haeyoon.

As a mentor, I'm really happy with your contribution in this summer! You've
done what you were supposed to do very well.

Good work, HY!

Best,
Gyewon

2019년 8월 23일 (금) 오후 5:18, Haeyoon Cho <ch...@gmail.com>님이 작성: