Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/06/30 19:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] FinishingFlow FOM_Continuation FOM_log FOM FOM_Cocoon Mon Jun 30 19:00:06 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FinishingFlow , version: 8 on Mon Jun 30 16:35:45 2003 by ReinhardPoetz

+
+ !access the object model
+ *(RP) Do we grant access to the object model? If we decide not to support
+  callAction() and loadInputModule() and the only support is using
+  getComponent(id) you need access to the objectmodel. Otherwise the most
+  of them are useless!

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_Continuation , version: 1 on Mon Jun 30 16:15:34 2003 by ReinhardPoetz

New page created:
+ !!!FOM: The Continuation object
+
+
+ !!methods
+
+ !Continuation getParent()
+ get the parent continuation
+
+ !Continuation[[] getChildren()
+ get all children continuations
+
+ !void invalidate()
+ Invalidate the continuation
+
+ !onExpiration()
+ event
+
+ !!properties
+
+ !id
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_log , version: 2 on Mon Jun 30 16:10:08 2003 by ReinhardPoetz

- ------- methods --------
+ !!methods
-
- -------- properties ---------
+
+ ----
+
+ !!properties

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM , version: 6 on Mon Jun 30 16:05:42 2003 by ReinhardPoetz

+ * [continuation|FOM_Continuation]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_Cocoon , version: 8 on Mon Jun 30 16:08:48 2003 by ReinhardPoetz

+ __releaseComponent(component)__\\
+ release pooled components
+
+ __load(script)__\\
+ load scripts dynamically
+
- __script load support__\\
- NOTE(SM/RR): ''The reason for removing load() is because we want to avoid people from loading scripting dynamically. This goes in parallel with the anti-pattern of dynamic pipeline construction.''
-
- WARNING: ''removing load() does *NOT* imply that you have to force all your flow in one big file. The way to fragment your flow into different files is to use several <map:script> elements in the <map:flow> section of the sitemap.''
-