Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Tencé, Vincent" <vt...@optimuminformatique.com> on 2005/03/08 19:23:46 UTC

[TSS Headline] The Apache Directory Project Exits Incubator

See http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=32324

Great job by Trustin and all the reviewers of the text!

Cheers,
- Vincent

Re: [TSS Headline] The Apache Directory Project Exits Incubator

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Brennan Stehling wrote:

>I just do not have commit access... but one day.

Great looking forward to seeing the patches roll in so we can make this
a reality.  I would rather not commit patches for others :).

The image is up on the main site and committed to the repo.  Thanks a bunch.

-Alex

Posted by Brennan Stehling <of...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will focus that sort of thing in JIRA from now on.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brennan Stehling <of...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brennan Stehling <of...@gmail.com>.