Posted to user@ode.apache.org by 叶春杨 <cy...@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn> on 2016/06/13 08:15:54 UTC

How to get the variable value from a VariableReadEvent?

Hi,

I would like to capture the ode bpel execution events using the event listener, but the trouble is that I can't get the variable value from a  VariableReadEvent? Could anyone please tell me how to do that? Thanks.

Regards,
Chunyang

Re: How to get the variable value from a VariableReadEvent?

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, VariableReadEvent will not hold variable value. If you want to get
the variable value you should be looking at getVariableInfo in the PMAPI.