Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Montz, James C. (James Tower)" <JC...@jamestower.com> on 2004/03/16 16:59:38 UTC

Virtual Hosting with Tomcat 4.1, Apache 2.0, and mod_jk2

Is there any way to specify context mappings in the httpd.conf file?
Something similar to JkUriSet?

I have successfully mapped *.jsp to my mod_jk2 worker, but I'm having an
issues mapping virtual hosts with the correct Tomcat context?

Using uri in the workers2.properties will prove cumbersome as I have many
virtual hosts, with many more ServerAliases.

Recommendations on how to best handle a single Apache 2.0./Tomcat 4.1 Server
instance doing a large amount of virtual hosting for several sites, and
hostnames?

James C. Montz   RHCE
Hosting Services Engineer
James Tower