Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Eamon Kavanagh <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 15:14:04 UTC

Elasticsearch Connector

Hey Support,

I'm trying to use Flink's Elasticsearch connector but I'm having trouble.
When I add the dependency seen here (
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/streaming/connectors/elasticsearch2.html)
to my pom file, IntelliJ can't find it.  I also can't find it on the maven
central repository— has it since been taken down?

Thanks,
Eamon

Re: Elasticsearch Connector

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Eamon,

in order to use the snapshot binaries you have to add the snapshot
repository to your pom.xml:

<repository>
    <id>apache.snapshots</id>
    <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
    <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
    </releases>