Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org> on 2020/02/02 21:23:33 UTC

Installing camel-jsonpath fails with NoClassDefFound error

Dear community,

I'm going to install Camel 3.0.1 within the new Karaf 4.2.8.

While executing

feature:install camel-jsonpath

I'm getting an error

org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectweb/asm/commons/AdviceAdapter

several times. With Karaf 4.2.7 it works.

Any hints are highly welcome.

Best
- Gerald

Re: Installing camel-jsonpath fails with NoClassDefFound error

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It sounds like a mismatch in ASM version.

I don't think I changed ASM version between Karaf 4.2.7 and 4.2.8. Let
me check. I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--