Posted to user@flink.apache.org by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/12 04:24:43 UTC

CDC for MS SQL Server

I see you have native connectors for Postgress and MySql. I also See a
debezium connector.

1- I'm guessing if we want to uses MS SQL Server CDC we need to use the
Deebezium connector?
2- If so, do we need to have the full debezium service running. Or it's as
simple as the MySql and Postgres connectors?

Re: CDC for MS SQL Server

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey John,

I haven't worked with the flink-cdc-connectors [1] myself. But if you take
the MySQL one as a template, it shouldn't be too difficult to adjust it to
MS SQL server. If you are doing that work, it would be nice if you would
contribute it back to the repo ;)

I don't think that you need to have the full debezium service running.

[1] https://github.com/ververica/flink-cdc-connectors