Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2004/07/09 15:10:02 UTC

PDF-plugin: table layout

Hi folks,

what is the best way to format a table in the PDF report ? I have a table with three columns, where in HTML the second columns takes nearly 90% of space (without any width attributes set), which is fine. Unfortunately in the PDF all columns have all same size. I tried to tweak this by setting the width for first and last column to 5%, but then the PDF-plugin does not produce anything useful anymore. So what is the best way, to achieve such a table layout ?

-- Jörg