Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupert Howell <ru...@provolve.com> on 2013/11/08 12:06:25 UTC

Bitcoins

In all the current BTC hysteria - has anyone done any work implementing any
sort of payment integration for Bitcoins.

I spent a few evenings a while ago implementing BitcoinJ into OFBiz and
managed my own wallet through OFBIz. Was straight forward enough but then
work stopped due to other priorities. Retailers could potentially benefit
from being able to accept BTC as a form of payment so I just thought I'd
throw it out there. See if anything's planned by anyone.

I don't have alot of free time at the moment but more than happy to share
what I've done.

--
Rupert Howell

Provolve Ltd
Front Office, Deale House, 16 Lavant Street, Petersfield, GU32 3EW, UK

t: 01730 267868 / m: 079 0968 5308
e:  ruperthowell@provolve.com
w: http://www.provolve.com

Re: Bitcoins