Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Juris <ju...@zee.lv> on 2016/06/17 14:40:38 UTC

Samza Metrics Description

Greetings!

Where can I find description of Samza metrics or, at least, anything
related to Samza monitoring?

Re: Samza Metrics Description

Posted by Navina Ramesh <nr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hi Juris,
We have documentation on how to plugin your metrics reporter in samza here
- http://samza.apache.org/learn/documentation/0.10/container/metrics.html

Unfortunately, I don't think we have documented an exhaustive list of
metrics that Samza generates. I do believe there is a JIRA for the same -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-702

Let me know if there is any other question I can help you with.

Thanks!
Navina

--
Navina R.