Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/15 15:50:12 UTC

7.7 Ref-Guide Release Plans

Hey all,

With 7.7 out the door, I wanted to get the ball rolling on a
corresponding ref-guide release.  If anyone has doc edits for 7.7 that
they've been meaning to get to, now's a great time to start - you'll
still have a few days to get them in.  I want to give time for people
to get any lingering docs in, but I think we all want the gap between
Solr release and ref-guide release to be as short as possible.  So my
plan was to aim for a release candidate and vote at the end of next
week, unless anyone has any objections on that timing.

Best,

Jason