Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/12/01 23:50:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Switch the wiki to Confluence

The migration is complete.

I tried to clean up some pages here and there while I was doing the migration. Some notes:

1. Moved the Annotations page under Writing jclouds Code
2. Removed the Templating page under Writing jclouds Code as it’s been superseded by AutoValue
3. Removed the Eclipse and Tools pages under Development Environment as they were empty
4. Created a Roadmap page and put Release Cadence and Deprecation and Beta Policy under it
5. Did not move the actual content of the Roadmap page itself as it is no longer realistic

Go to the sign up page [1] to get an account. Let us know your username (maybe try to keep the same as you JIRA username?) and we’ll set you up with the proper permissions.

Can someone look over it and check the work?

I’ll create the INFRA ticket to delete the MoinMoin wiki on Friday.

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Thanks for the idea Richard. I chatted with them on HipChat but it wasn’t related to the emergency maintenance.

All I did was delete my current site-content dir, do a checkout, and then commit the changes. It worked. The commit wasn’t even that big [1]. There must have been something awry about my current site-content dir.

Thanks,
Everett

[1] http://svn.apache.org/r1644115

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.