Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/06/13 12:14:00 UTC

Hello

Hi All,

I have joined Shapeblue as a software engineer and look forward to contributing to the cloudstack project and working with the community.

Cheers

Darrin

Darrin.Husselmann@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Hello

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard !

-Wei

Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com> 于2019年6月13日周四 下午2:14写道:

Re: Hello

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Long time no see Darrin - "Welcome to the jungle" !

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Hello

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.