Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mark Wassermann <mw...@mw-net.com> on 2006/11/20 15:01:40 UTC

action in subpackages

Hi list

I have the following problem with turbine 2.3.2:

I want to use subpackages in modules.actions, but I caan not adress them
like I do it with screens.
$link.setAction("admin,User") produces the URL:
"http://localhost:8080/urkdb/app/action/admin%2CUser"
and I get the following error :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested Action not found: admin,User
Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
[org.apache.turbine.modules, mwn.urkdb.modules] at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.getInstance(ActionLoader.java:151)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:99) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:113)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:53) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:101) at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:789) at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:884) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:432)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:833)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:639)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1285)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this not supported, or did I something wrong?

thx for help
Mark

--
 Mark Wassermann            @: mwassermann@mw-net.com

Re: action in subpackages

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
I updated flux myself to work in 2.3.1, since I was used to using it in
the old days. I posted my jar

  http://www.apache.org/~painter/flux-2.3.jar

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: action in subpackages

Posted by Christopher Thill <ch...@thill.id.au>.

Re: action in subpackages

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.

Re: action in subpackages

Re: action in subpackages

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
Hi Mark,

Unlike templates, actions follow the standard package reference.
You should access as $link.setAction("admin.User")

make sure security access is also properly set if you have any other
trouble accessing

Jeff painter