Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Clifford Jansen <cj...@redhat.com> on 2019/03/01 07:02:34 UTC

Re: Qpid Proton cannot connect to Azure Service Bus 'amqp:connection:framing-error'

I don't have any saved log traces of my old runs unfortunately and used up my trial account.

Off hand, I wonder if the policy key is supposed to be uri encoded (or already was).

It might be helpful to run the client with debugging environment vars turned on:

  PN_TRACE_FRM=1 PN_TRACE_DRV=1 PN_TRACE_LOG=1

Cliff