Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Asthana, Rahul" <Ra...@CIBC.com> on 2007/01/26 19:52:40 UTC

[s2] Debugging and profiling

Hi All,
I found this line
"Built-in debugging tools supporting profiling, problem reports, and interactive object model queries. "
here
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-does-struts-2-make-web-applications-easier-to-develop-deploy-and-maintain.html

Where can I find something more to read about this?
TIA
Rahul

Re: [s2] Debugging and profiling

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.
Oh, and profiling works similarly - ?profiling=yes - and the problem
reports show up when exceptions are thrown.

 Don

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.