Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2019/08/26 12:46:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Sling Feature Model 1.1.0 Feature Model IO 1.1.0 Feature Model Analyser 1.1.0 Feature Model Launcher 1.1.0 slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.0 slingstart-maven-plugin 1.9.0

With +1 votes from Karl Pauls, Andreas Schaefer, Stefan Seifert, David
Bosschaert and no other votes this release succeeds. I've promoted the
artifacts.

Best regards,

David