Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/11/21 23:39:45 UTC

Re: Maven plug-in for building extension description.xml files

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Robert Barbey
<Ro...@acrolinx.com> wrote:
> Rob,
>
> thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately, I wasn't talking about the Writer extension but about the Maven plug-in. It hasn't been decided yet whether the extension will be publicly available.
>
> Sorry for the confusion!

(cc'ing the API list, since they may be interested in this as well.)

Hi Robert,

OK. I get it now. So the audience for this would be OpenOffice
extension authors who use Maven.  But it is independent of Acrolinx.
It could be included our SDK, for example.

In that case, the requirements for source file headers are here:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Package names would ideally be: org.apache.openoffice

-Rob