Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dhaval Jaiswal <dh...@via.com> on 2012/12/27 17:51:07 UTC

redirection of www.xyz.com/xyz to https://xyz.com/xyz.html is not happening in httpd.conf

i have tried through Redirect option to redirect specific page to one *.html

it is not redirecting. Still it is redirecting to old values only.

Even i have tried through Rewriterule.

Any other efficient way will be helpful to me.

RE: redirection of www.xyz.com/xyz to https://xyz.com/xyz.html is not happening in httpd.conf

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Dhaval Jaiswal [mailto:dhaval.jaiswal@via.com]
> Subject: redirection of www.xyz.com/xyz to https://xyz.com/xyz.html is not happening in httpd.conf

> i have tried through Redirect option to redirect specific page to one *.html

> it is not redirecting. Still it is redirecting to old values only.

> Even i have tried through Rewriterule.

This is the Tomcat mailing list; perhaps you want the one for httpd.  Before posting on that list, you might want to read this first:

and then provide specifics rather than vague ramblings.

 - Chuck