Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Riemer <to...@58k.com> on 2001/03/18 05:13:54 UTC

[Fwd: Tomcat 3_3-M2 URL Session Rewriting?]

Let me correct this bug report - it looks like something broke between
3.3 m1 and 3.3 m2.

Authentication always brings up a "Basic" Authentication form,
regardless of my authentication method
specified.

My first guess is that the bug was introduced in
AccessInterceptor.java.     Looking at the diffs in CVS
I don't see anything obvious.   Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place....

Any thoughts?

-Tom