Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rishabh Rai <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/07 05:21:00 UTC

Question regarding first-time contribution to ZK

Hi ZK dev team,

Hope you're doing well! I am a developer trying to contribute to ZK for the
first time. I recently created a JIRA ticket (ZOOKEEPER-4766) and related
PR to improve how ZK handles taking snapshots during leader elections. Any
guidance on whether this ticket was filed correctly and on how to get more
eyes on the viability of the change would be greatly appreciated. The
change itself is fairly trivial (and a bit time sensitive for our use
case). Thank you!

Best,
Rishabh Rai

Re: Question regarding first-time contribution to ZK

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Did you see my question on the PR ?

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/2085